Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default 750# Fat Sac in an LSV

Just thought I would post this so others can see how well a 20x20x50, 750# fat sac fits in the rear locker of an 06+ LSV. I did remove the carpeted trim piece in the front as the bag would push against it. As you can see, there's a little room on top for a life jacket or two.

Al

2006 Mobius LSV

Al, I see you don't have these vented as others have. Have you had any issues with air in the sacks? I just installed mine, and do have vent lines for each. I didn't use check valves for the vents, but, I guess I'll see if I need them. They sure do fill up those compartments though!!! Guess that's what they are supposed to do right?? Open space means more room for weight!!
    2015 Supra SC400
    08 LSV - Sold
    Go big, or go home.

Quote Originally Posted by squeeg333 View Post
    Al, I see you don't have these vented as others have. Have you had any issues with air in the sacks? I just installed mine, and do have vent lines for each. I didn't use check valves for the vents, but, I guess I'll see if I need them. They sure do fill up those compartments though!!! Guess that's what they are supposed to do right?? Open space means more room for weight!!
    I have never had issues. But after each use, I completely drain, pull out, wipe dry, and fold the bags flat. When i am ready to use them, I unfold them, hook up the hoses, and flip the switch and they complete fill - with water.
    Al

2006 Mobius LSV

Thanks for posting. I had been wondering how much room the 750's take up. Do you fill the 750's for boarding as well as surfing? if you fill them for boarding do you add weight up front? How much?

If that's what 750's look like how do 1100's fit?
    2006 LSV

DIDO, thanks for the post I also have been wanting to see these babies full in the lockers...
    Rob Snyder...no not the actor!
    2011 Celestial Blue/Black Accent Moomba Mobius LSV, 340HP

Quote Originally Posted by brenpire View Post
    Thanks for posting. I had been wondering how much room the 750's take up. Do you fill the 750's for boarding as well as surfing? if you fill them for boarding do you add weight up front? How much?

If that's what 750's look like how do 1100's fit?
    I only use the 750 for surfing. I run X2 sacs (455#'s each) in the rear lockers when boarding.
    Al

2006 Mobius LSV

Al, where do you have the wakeplate for surfing? And for boarding with your two 455s filled? Thanks!
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

im pretty sure just by looking at your pictures, they have re-designed the rear lockers for the later models, we have a 0'9 and our 750# sac didnt even fill 3/4 the way to the top and barley to all the sides, so we upgraded to the 1,100+ to completley fill the locker

Come to think of it, I think I have more space than that with my 750 full. I wonder if we have the same style of 750? I'll post the numbers off of mine in a minute.

Addendum: OK, there are no numbers on it like the older ones.
    Last edited by kaneboats; 06-07-2011 at 12:15 PM.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Yea i think i agree eighter the bags are slightly different or the V lockers are on the newer ones.

Al when we are out next time ill let you see my 750s i have quite a bit of room on top of mine still.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]