Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by loudsubz View Post
    What are some real world differences between the 1433 and 1847 in terms of gas usage?
    You'll burn 0.61 gal/hr more with the 1433.

Actually, I just made that up. I have no idea
    Al

2006 Mobius LSV

Quote Originally Posted by cab13367 View Post

lol............

Thanks Al, up here in Canucklehead land that would be 0.507947 Imp Gal/hr which of course is theoretical because I too have no idea....
    My gas usage is basically the same from the stock to the 1847 but no way in he ll I'm going back to stock! )
    2006 Mobius LSV 325 hp MPI Indmar
    2005 6L Silverado 1500HD Quadrasteer
    MODS: Polk DB651's Cabin Speakers, 10" Polk MM1040 Sub in a custom sub box, Kicker ZXM700.5 5 channel Amp, EZ net cargo nets, ACME 1847 Prop, 4 outlet Heatercraft Heater

Hey Cab thanks for doing the comparison, I would have put that mod off till last cause I just don't know anything about props. Looking at your test results I made my decision in 5mins and was able to get in on the group buy. I just got my new 1847 installed today and hope to try it out tomorrow!

------Sold-------
    2008 MOBIUS LSV - Acme 1847, GIII w/1100lbs Vdrive, IBS, PPSG, Wake plate, Z-5, Kenwood 700U, Kenwood Kca-RC107MR , Exile SXT65, Kicker 700.5, Kicker 350.4, Polk MM651, JL 13.5 Thin-Line Sub.

Quote Originally Posted by 08LSV View Post
    Hey Cab thanks for doing the comparison, I would have put that mod off till last cause I just don't know anything about props. Looking at your test results I made my decision in 5mins and was able to get in on the group buy. I just got my new 1847 installed today and hope to try it out tomorrow!
    No problem. Let us know your thoughts after you get a chance to put it thru it's paces.
    Al

2006 Mobius LSV

No problem. Let us know your thoughts after you get a chance to put it thru it's paces.
    Hey just took it out today with the new 1847! It was freaking awesome!!! THE GROWL IS GONE!!! I am not sure where the "Ogre" went that was living under my boat but he is gone now. Fully weighted with 2300lbs of ballast and four people in the boat it pulled the rider up super easy and planned out faster with so much less throttle. It got super choppy with the 100 wallys doing power turns and pulling tubers on our small lake and I never felt it "chug" or surge much like the prop was free spinning against the weight and chop. Dare I say that I even got better gas mileage... I filled up before we went out, got on the water at 10:30am, everybody surfed a lot (except me, my back is still jacked up.) and when we left at 5:30pm we still had almost 3/4 of a tank. My gauge is pretty accurate until 1/4 tank. We did hang out in the cove for about two hours total, but the rest of the time was surfing. RPM's were good 2600 @ 10.3. I did,t get to test top speed as the place was hella crowded. I'll have to tell you about all the wallys at the launch later... I am sure you can imagine. The prop is probably one of the best upgrades I have done for sure and couldn't have done it this well without your help. Thanks again. Just wish I would have done it a few years ago. I had no idea what I was missing.

------Sold-------
    2008 MOBIUS LSV - Acme 1847, GIII w/1100lbs Vdrive, IBS, PPSG, Wake plate, Z-5, Kenwood 700U, Kenwood Kca-RC107MR , Exile SXT65, Kicker 700.5, Kicker 350.4, Polk MM651, JL 13.5 Thin-Line Sub.

This is great news man! I get more and more excited to try out my new 1847 on my 08LSV. I need a few more weeks before I can get the boat in the water again, but this makes the purchase even better hearing this!! I can't wait!!!
    2015 Supra SC400
    08 LSV - Sold
    Go big, or go home.

Yer killing me! I'm stuck thinking about an 1847 now until next spring! Maybe Santa will drop something special under the tree for me this year. Hmmmmmm.
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

Quote Originally Posted by bergermaister View Post
    Yer killing me! I'm stuck thinking about an 1847 now until next spring! Maybe Santa will drop something special under the tree for me this year. Hmmmmmm.
    Don't worry you won't know what your missing until you try the new one...... Haha! I thought my boat was just fine till I changed it out. I do know the feeling about putting off a mod I really want. It's like I can't get it outta my head.

------Sold-------

Quote Originally Posted by 08LSV View Post
    The prop is probably one of the best upgrades I have done for sure and couldn't have done it this well without your help. Thanks again. Just wish I would have done it a few years ago. I had no idea what I was missing.
    No problem, glad it helped. I am in the engineering field so I prefer to see hard data instead of seat of the pants impressions.
    Al

2006 Mobius LSV