Default PP "Aggressive" setting

OK, quick question so I don't have to dig out the manual and try to figure out what the heck they are talking about.

Lately, when I take off to pull a wakeboarder the PP will not kick in. So, by the time I realize it, I run up to almost 25 before slowing back down to -- for kids-- around 16 or so. I guess I want it to be more aggressive in taking over.

When I surf it seems like the PP kicks in at around 7 mph and it really punishes the rider and then it takes 30 sec. to get up to 10 and for the wake to clean up.

Does anyone have a good setting and technique that works consistently? I'm afraid to have my wife or daughter drive anyone till I get this worked out. I'm not sure what happened to the settings but I also lost a couple of presets I had programmed in. I'm thinking about trying to attempt to reset the whole thing and start all over.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

I remember you posting this for me when we got the boat. It really helped with surfing and we had very little trouble all year. I got something messed up somehow -- lots of different drivers poking buttons-- and need to go back through it. I suspect that fixing the KDW and CS like I did in the past will correct everything. Thanks!
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

KB- give me an update if you get this sorted out- My systems works fine- when it kicks in. But it's been doing the same thing yours has- not kicking in all the time when wakeboarding and I'm not sure why that is. I've never had it happen in RPM mode which is what I use when I ski. I'll say this- I'd much rather ski at 30 mph than wakeboard at 30 mph!
    2021 Malibu 23 LSV
    2008 OBV-Sold!
    2001 Ski Nautique closed bow-slalom course only!
    attracted to shiny things that float