Hybrid View

Default Nautic Laugic NL4-PP GPS Install and review

I installed the Nautic Laugic NL4-PP (PerfectPass) into my 2004 Gravity XLV. Here is the install guide for anyone interested http://ddixonphotography.com/nl4-pp%20install.pdf.

I was looking to upgrade the PerfectPass that came with my Gravity XLV to Star Gazer. Since I had a single line display the upgrade cost was a lot. Then I found the Nautic Laugic option which saved me enough money compared to the Star Gazer for a new prop.

I must say I'm very happy with the product. No more calibrating the PerfectPass and dealing with the issues of a paddle wheel. It keeps a great consistent speed and smooth operation. I also hooked my speedometer into the NL4 so I have a GPS speedometer now as well.

Nautic Laugic is great to work with, very responsive to my emails. If your looking to get GPS accuracy with out a big hit to the pocketbook take a look at Nautic Laugic.

Wow, that looks like a great solution. I would love to have GPS based speed!
    2006 Supra 20 - Sold
    2006 Supra 24 Gravity Games - Sold
    2015 Supra SE450 - Sold

amazing.

$295 for the faster unit seems like a bargain compared to the pp gps unit since I am also someone that needs the upgraded 2-line display..

hmmmm....
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Looks like a great product and reasonably priced compared to StarGazer.
    Al

2006 Mobius LSV

Great write-up and clean install! Nice work!

PWI as usual...

Will the gps puck pick up the signal with it mounted under the dash? On my PP Stargazer, I put a piece of velcro on top of the puck, and stuck it under the dash and it seems to work well there. I haven't had any issues so far. I tried this because I didn't want to drill anything or fish wire and ideally not have the puck visible to clutter up the dash.
    2006 Outback V - Gone
    2008 LSV - Gone
    2013 other brand

Quote Originally Posted by newty View Post
    Great write-up and clean install! Nice work!
    Thanks for the feedback.

Default Nautic Laugic NL4 PP GPS Install and review

Well i have been waiting for a long time to find something like this. Thanks for the links i am looking forward to try them out.

If you have any questions feel free to post. The Nautic Laugic support is also exceptional.