Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    you running all 6 speakers off the harpoon? and no one lets me turn my system up loud unless we are boarding. they gripe cause no one can hear anyone talk
    Its all in the snature brother You can Yell but no one can hear you lol.

When we got riders in the water its all about them and that mean music music music lol. When people are in the boat i keep it low so we can talk and such but everyone knows when i turn up the tunes its yell, dont talk, or listen to the jams and watch the riders LOL.

Yes all 6 are on the Harpoon. Brain at Exile has me do a lot of real time testing for them, it helps because im local and hes been on my boat and knows i punish the gear lol. Prolly doesnt help that my cubby if stuffed with backpacks but thats all about real world testing.

Picked up a new 800.4 today ill install it tomorrow and fix that tower foot where it leaked lol.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

I was thinking about the cooling of amps not too long ago. Couldn't a guy cut a hole in the fresh air duct that runs from the vent on the top of the hull down to the plenum in the bottom of the boat?
    I'm just thinking this might provide some fresh air while underway to that cubby, and possibly give those hot amps some cool air. It should marginally cut down on the fresh air to the engine, but I would guess it gets enough as is. Just a thought anyway....
    2015 Supra SC400
    08 LSV - Sold
    Go big, or go home.

I was planning to do this i just cant find an adaptor to plug into that line. I wanted to use a Y fitting or something. My amps really only need cooling when boat is moving as when we stop i dont play it that loud. Engine also has an air duck on the drivers side so even using this method the engine will get enough air
    [COLOR="#696969"]

I like this idea of putting a y fitting in that hose. Here is one that I think will fit, but I have not checked the boat for the hose measurement.
    http://www.maradyne.com/maradyne_mar...s/index.html#Y

I have not found an online store that has it for sale, but I am going to keep looking. Let me know if someone else sources it.
    '08 Mobius LSV- SOLD!
    2017 Mojo Pro

Quote Originally Posted by moombahighrider View Post
    I like this idea of putting a y fitting in that hose. Here is one that I think will fit, but I have not checked the boat for the hose measurement.
    http://www.maradyne.com/maradyne_mar...s/index.html#Y

I have not found an online store that has it for sale, but I am going to keep looking. Let me know if someone else sources it.
    This is what i was most recently thinking of getting to make the Y fit right and look factory.

http://www.heatercraft.com/ProductIn...productid=H503

Then possible add this fan to it. Its pricy but its a factory style marine fan. I would wire it to the Stereo toggle switch On so its on when the stereo is on.

http://www.heatercraft.com/ProductIn...productid=H102
    [COLOR="#696969"]