Default Water pump discharge

Im a newbie to inboard boats and have always run outboards where you could see the stream of water coming out after it cooled the engine...where is the discharge on an inboard? Is it a visible stream like an outboard?
    2005 Moomba Outback

All of the water is evacuated out of the exhaust. There is no "Stream" like an outboard or jet ski.
    15 Mondo Surf Edition

02 LSV - Traded In

^^^^^^^^ thats kinda funny. Maby a mod a guy could make like a yamaha sea doo a huge stream flying out the back end to hit the rider. Not picking on ya it just struck me as funny.
    2010 möbius ls "you ain't fallin you ain't learning"

Thanks!!! Appreciate the help!
    2005 Moomba Outback

Quote Originally Posted by dru1974 View Post
    ^^^^^^^^ thats kinda funny. Maby a mod a guy could make like a yamaha sea doo a huge stream flying out the back end to hit the rider. Not picking on ya it just struck me as funny.
    my dad has a new yamaha with that huge rooster tail and every time he pulls up to the boat and drives off it soaks the entire interior of the boat. i hate those rooster tails
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    my dad has a new yamaha with that huge rooster tail and every time he pulls up to the boat and drives off it soaks the entire interior of the boat. i hate those rooster tails
    When I bought a jet ski prior to my boat, I bought a Seadoo for that exact reason, No water/visibility spout on the back (to rain on my tuber or skier), that is only found on yamaha. A side note, that water spout has nothing to do with the engine on a jetski, just a safety/visibility/trademark thing.
    2003 Outback, Assault EFI, (6) Polk Audio DB651s, JL Audio M6600 amp, JL Audio M1700 amp, JL Audio 10w6v2 subwoofer

Quote Originally Posted by Hoopskier View Post
    When I bought a jet ski prior to my boat, I bought a Seadoo for that exact reason, No water/visibility spout on the back (to rain on my tuber or skier), that is only found on yamaha. A side note, that water spout has nothing to do with the engine on a jetski, just a safety/visibility/trademark thing.
    Yup, it was the jet ski version of the flags on a long fiberglass pole on the 4 wheelers in the desert to make you more visible and try and keep another rider from flying over the dune and landing on you...

I can see the issue for a tuber behind one but I like them as the rooster tails really do help me notice the damn lake lice flying all over the place...
    Kraig - 2010 Outback V

so since it has nothing to do with the engine can we stick a plug in that thing?
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    so since it has nothing to do with the engine can we stick a plug in that thing?
    I haven't seen a new one and how it works, but if it was like an older one I saw then the rooster tail was non-mechanical and was just taken off the main output from the impeller pump. If it isn't a seperate pump in the new ones and the pressure isn't too great I would think it could be capped, really depends on how the new ones are engineered...
    Kraig - 2010 Outback V