Default Need HELP pairing Amps to Speakers...

Well I'm new to the boards so hey everyone...

Now for the help!

I have a 2006 Mobius LSV with the following speakers:

4- Wetsounds PRO 60 tower speakers 150w RMS = 600w
    6- Kicker KM650 speakers (6.5" 2 ways) 100w RMS = 600w
    2- Kicker SKM 10's (sealed marine enclosure) 150w RMS = 300w

Now for the advice/question. I need some help in running all new Kicker Amps in the most efficient way possible while still delivering the best punch and bang for the buck... I can run 2 or 3 amps. I already have a switch and a second battery.

I currently have an Alpine 150-4, which pushes 150wx4 running the towers, but feel its underpowered so I can lose it (if recommended)... I also have the factory Kenwood Amp which is trash too (so thats gonna go)...

Thanks in Advance!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dive_cpt View Post
    Well I'm new to the boards so hey everyone...

Now for the help!

I have a 2006 Mobius LSV with the following speakers:

4- Wetsounds PRO 60 tower speakers 150w RMS = 600w
    6- Kicker KM650 speakers (6.5" 2 ways) 100w RMS = 600w
    2- Kicker SKM 10's (sealed marine enclosure) 150w RMS = 300w

Now for the advice/question. I need some help in running all new Kicker Amps in the most efficient way possible while still delivering the best punch and bang for the buck... I can run 2 or 3 amps. I already have a switch and a second battery.

I currently have an Alpine 150-4, which pushes 150wx4 running the towers, but feel its underpowered so I can lose it (if recommended)... I also have the factory Kenwood Amp which is trash too (so thats gonna go)...

Thanks in Advance!!!
    For your 6 in-boats and 2 SKM10's, go with the Kicker IX1000.5, no doubt.

If your Alpine 150/4 does 150 x 4 @ 4 ohm and you feel its underpowered, hum, need to think on that, and its too late in the evening. The Wet Sounds Syn2 would give you 175W to each, but im not sure that the 25W p/speaker more will be the increase in volume you are looking for. You could run each pair bridged on an IX500.4 for 250W rms to each speaker.