Default No Returned Phone Calls

Hey everyone! I know some of you commented on my broken swim platform issue, but I have left numerous messages to Doug Childress and John in the warranty center at SC and I have not received a returned call. Three messages since Thursday, May 26th. (I also understand the Memorial Holiday, but come on now!)

My boat was completed with the new brackets and mounts on the transom and the dealer was going to charge me storage if I didn't pay for the repairs. I was forced in to the $2,800 cost to pcik it up when SC did not return their calls either for the warranty claim.

I still have the claim going through insurance, but I certainly should not have to take that route.
    2007 Mobius LSV
    325 Indmar
    2 SONY 12" XPLOD Subs
    10 Kenwood 6.5"
    2 SONY 600W amps

Wakesurfing is way better than...

Bump for ya.....

You should have had at least a return phone call
    -Mark
    2005 LSV
    Tow w/:
    Volkswagen Touareg V8
    Mods: Stereo, Stainless Cup Holders and Thru Hulls, Chrome Steering Wheel, EZ Nets, Moomba Etched Cleats

"Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, bc your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."

-John Wooden

I dont care if its a boat or a bicycle.......thats totally unacceptable customer service!!
    2005 Moomba Outback