Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: my new kickers

Default my new kickers

The new setup!!!!!! It sucked when I took the pics it was pouring out so no outside tower up pics

Wires from front tower tube to speakers I thought about trying to get the wires to the back tube but thought this looked just fine

My old thru hull gutted and the wires just run through now. I found I was getting some feed back when it was used as a actual connector so now its just for looks since it was already done

2007 Outback V

My new amp setup!!! I had to remount the amps again after I found the mtx amp was barely holding on with the epoxy I used on the previous set up I had

Too bad I didn't have pics from before the re mount the kicker was mounted to the fresh air hump to the right of where it is now and took tons of space suprising how much more room there is now

2007 Outback V

Sweet set up. Hope to get mine in a week. What's your amp?
    09 21v LAUNCH

99 Outback LS. Sold

run your engine after you change your oil
    68 th Member. WS420,HSE Revolution, OJ 466, Acme1157,1100 sacs,Kicker HLCD's n IX500.4, Supra Coolies
    Doug

I have the same Kicker speakers in my tower. They are really a really nice speaker setup. I hope you enjoy them as much as I have.
    07 XLV GG GONE!!
    2014 MOJO

Its just a 350.4 I already had for the tower ran in bridged mode... I will say after last weekend these hlcd's are no joke and already had a old man tell me I'm number one
    I still need to do some tuning on the towers
    2007 Outback V

Quote Originally Posted by c.rix View Post
    these hlcd's are no joke and already had a old man tell me I'm number one
    Lol.............

Quote Originally Posted by c.rix View Post
    Its just a 350.4 I already had for the tower ran in bridged mode... I will say after last weekend these hlcd's are no joke and already had a old man tell me I'm number one
    I still need to do some tuning on the towers
    LOL! It's always the fishermen. Or the guys in sailboats eating their pate on crackers.
    -Mark
    2005 LSV
    Tow w/:
    Volkswagen Touareg V8
    Mods: Stereo, Stainless Cup Holders and Thru Hulls, Chrome Steering Wheel, EZ Nets, Moomba Etched Cleats

"Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, bc your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."

-John Wooden

I got the same tower speakers. Installed them about 3 weeks ago. Awesome sound out to the rider. I used the kicker 450.2. Next up is kicker tower volume control.

Quote Originally Posted by WaterBullDawg1980 View Post
    LOL! It's always the fishermen. Or the guys in sailboats eating their pate on crackers.
    Wait a minute, I am a sailor....... Never had pate on crackers on my boat!

Still working on trying to figure out a temporary mount where I can put a set on the sailboat, just for the "What The ????" effect it would be sure to bring.

C.Rix- Nice pics man. Glad you enjoy!

Phil
    Kicker

I was thinking about getting these myself. Will the ZXM450.2 push them pretty well?
    SOLD! 2011 Mobius LSV 325HP EFI
    Digital Cruise Pro, Wakeplate, Kenwood KM550U and KCA-RC107MR x2, Kicker ZXM700.5, Kicker 6.5 Cabins, 10'' Kicker CompVT sub, Wetsounds SYN 4, Wetsounds REV10s, Wetsounds WS420Q, Gravity VI Surf Ballast, Acme 537

Board: '12 LF Harley (Monster) 139
    Her Board: '11 Ronix Krush 128
    Kids Board: '13 Ronix Vision 120
    Skate: LF Faction 44
    Surf: LF Custom Quad & XXX

Tow Rig:
    2011 Toyota Tundra CrewMax TRD Magnetic Grey
    3/1 Truxx Lift, and some other stuff...