Hybrid View

Default Electrical Issue

I have started the boat and had charge the battery. Since then I don't have any power to my stereo, gas gauge or wake plate. I have a 2007 Moomba Outback any ideas? Thanks in advance

Have you checked the circuit breakers and fuses? If the boat starts/runs and the battery is charged/charging and some gauges are working it sounds localized to a branch of the secondary systems.
    Kraig - 2010 Outback V

Main circuit breaker? Is anything else not working (bilge,blower,nav lights)
    05 mobius ls 310hp carb

Everything else works. I am not very knowledgeable when it comes to electrical. When I look under the dash is don't see what you would call circuit breakers. I see the fuses but can't tell if they blew. How do I do this and thanks again!!

The main circuit breaker is in the cabin under the glove box. It's a black box with a red button. If the breaker is flipped a black lever will be sticking out of the bottom. If it is flipped just push the lever back in.
    05 mobius ls 310hp carb

Thanks I will look tonight!!

I have got everything to work except the stereo light comes on but the stereo does not turn on and the gas gauge doesn't work. Any ideas? I am out of ideas. thanks