Default Electrical Issue

I have started the boat and had charge the battery. Since then I don't have any power to my stereo, gas gauge or wake plate. I have a 2007 Moomba Outback any ideas? Thanks in advance

Have you checked the circuit breakers and fuses? If the boat starts/runs and the battery is charged/charging and some gauges are working it sounds localized to a branch of the secondary systems.
    Kraig - 2010 Outback V

Main circuit breaker? Is anything else not working (bilge,blower,nav lights)
    05 mobius ls 310hp carb

Everything else works. I am not very knowledgeable when it comes to electrical. When I look under the dash is don't see what you would call circuit breakers. I see the fuses but can't tell if they blew. How do I do this and thanks again!!

The main circuit breaker is in the cabin under the glove box. It's a black box with a red button. If the breaker is flipped a black lever will be sticking out of the bottom. If it is flipped just push the lever back in.
    05 mobius ls 310hp carb

Thanks I will look tonight!!

I have got everything to work except the stereo light comes on but the stereo does not turn on and the gas gauge doesn't work. Any ideas? I am out of ideas. thanks

If the stereo light comes on, then there should be power to the stereo itself, unless something got changed (wiring at the back of the head unit). Are there any lights on on the stereo at all? What happens if you press the 'source' button on the stereo face? It could be in standby mode. Secondly, you should have a fuse in line with the wiring at the Back of the head unit or the fuse could be mounted on the back of the head unit itself. Check it to see if it is blown. Could also be the fuse in the fuse panel for stereo under the dash at the drivers helm (not sure if the stereo switch light would come on if this one were blown). Check those fuses for your gas gauge as well, if you haven't already.
    '08 Mobius LSV- SOLD!
    2017 Mojo Pro

Thanks I will look at both after work tonight