Angry Adding swivel to drivers seat on LSV

Has anyone added a swivel base to a Moomba LSV drivers seat? Just purchased a new 2011 in May, and didn't realize seat didn't swivel until I got it home. Got price from dealer, and Moomba quoted over $600 + freight to use a Supra swivel base!! It would be nice if it was standard like other wakeboard boats!! Any suggestions would be appreciated.

newty did this and made a thread on it. i still couldnt understand how he did it from, his thread tho. i really want a swivel seat
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

I kept meaning to get this done this summer, and i might after the move. From what i saw on Newty's boat its a swivel you can buy pretty cheap. Then he added some steel plate because once the seat spins the front of the seat will actualy be facing downward making you slide out of it.

Then you bolt allt his together.

I know my description isnt the best lol. I will post what i do on mine if i get the time to get it done after the new house move.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    newty did this and made a thread on it. i still couldnt understand how he did it from, his thread tho. i really want a swivel seat
    Sorry I did the best my little brain could do!

Lets go over and discuss this on the swivel thread and I'll try to explain the areas that you have questions about.

Its really an easy mod but a little time consuming to get the seat where you want it to mark the holes.

https://forum.moomba.com/showthread....249#post141249

Heres Razzmans version. A different approach but same result.

https://forum.moomba.com/showthread.php?t=8949
    Last edited by newty; 06-02-2011 at 09:43 AM.

PWI as usual...