Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Kane they are adding the new Moomba logo seadeck for the 2011s. I saw it at the show and i like it but i dont think its as soft as the current one we have.

I will wait till we get it and if we like then cool, if not ill order a new Teak Foux sea deck and install that. Just have to wait and see.

The other nice thing is it sounds like SC doesnt want my damaged swim deck so i get that one back and i plan to make a nice hanging wall art peace out of in the garage.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

That's great that SC is taking care of you Mike. Hopefully they get the swim platform built and sent to you quickly, or at least by the date they say it should be to you.
    Nate

Quote Originally Posted by thesack View Post
    That's great that SC is taking care of you Mike. Hopefully they get the swim platform built and sent to you quickly, or at least by the date they say it should be to you.
    Well they are getting smarter in the estimates AWS said SC said sometime before April LOL.

But the good thing is i can go pick up my current swim deck and use it still so im not at a loss for boating if the optunity comes up.

Unlike your situation you got stuck at the mercy of SC and repairs.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Quote Originally Posted by mmandley View Post
    Well they are getting smarter in the estimates AWS said SC said sometime before April LOL.

But the good thing is i can go pick up my current swim deck and use it still so im not at a loss for boating if the optunity comes up.

Unlike your situation you got stuck at the mercy of SC and repairs.
    You forgot to ad the insurance company in that mix.

I wouldn't be surprised if SC still told AWS 2-3 weeks, but based on what happened with my boat AWS is telling you 2-3 months. Always much better to give a longer estimate then a short one. Which reminds me I need to check on my cushion. I think it is in, but with the boat shows going on Matt has been a little busy. Plus my boat is still at Exile.

Cary is good at fiberglass repair, so your boat is in good hands there. I am still amazed at the quality of work on my boat.
    Nate

09 21v LAUNCH

99 Outback LS. Sold

run your engine after you change your oil
    68 th Member. WS420,HSE Revolution, OJ 466, Acme1157,1100 sacs,Kicker HLCD's n IX500.4, Supra Coolies
    Doug