Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Put your boat model and year in your sig!

Time for another reminder to PLEASE put your boat model and year in your signature. We have many new members asking questions which is great but we need to know your boat model and year at a minimum. If you have an engine related issue, please state which engine you have and if it's carb or FI.

Mods, can we sticky this for a while?

Thanks!

Al
    Al

2006 Mobius LSV

I would like to, but I do not know how. Is there a thread showing how? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jstenger View Post
    I would like to, but I do not know how. Is there a thread showing how? Thanks
    Click on "User CP" on the far left side of the menu bar above, then under "Settings and Options" on the left navigation pane, click on "Edit Signature".
    Al

2006 Mobius LSV

Stuck. Good reminder, Al. Thanks!

From looking at everyones signature on here with their boat year make and model it seems like 2008 was very good year for the LSV sales wise. Why does so many people have a 2008 LSV on here over any other year or model? Did SC or Moomba make a lot of really good deals that year or do more promotion than normal?
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Hull change was in 2006. Word got around. Outstanding value. They built a lot of them.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kaneboats View Post
    Hull change was in 2006. Word got around. Outstanding value. They built a lot of them.
    Wasn't the 2009 Moomba LSV the highest selling model wakeboard boat on the market? Or was that 2010? Doesn't answer the question why the 2008's are so popular on the board though
    Al

2006 Mobius LSV

All I know is I rode in Moombadaze's a couple times and had to get one.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

the only thing i dont like about our hulls is how the lowest point in the hull is in the middle of the boat and the only drain is in the very back. i have no seen any other manufacturer do that and i wonder what the benefit is of this design as i can see alot of negatives like the water being trapped in that section...
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

mis design that got corrected,"they" dont allways get everthing right the first time, but in general did a great job

not sure who "they" is but there sure are a lot of them
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart