Default Solved My Electricatl Issue!!!

I cannot explain why this worked, but I had my first day with no electrical issues in 2 years!!! My boat always starts and runs fine, but then my electrical gauge hovers around 11.5 volts and perfect pass beeps and beeps and beeps until you get above 2,500 RPMs. REALLY ANNOYING for two years!!! I have replaced the battery, added ground wires, replaced breakers and installed a new alternator. We cranked her up yesterday and got the usual beep, beep beep. Crap! My buddy asked "What have you changed that has anything to do with the ignition?" I said , I added the lanyard cut off switch. So we bypassed it and now perfect pass and the volt meter both read 13.4 volts, NO MORE BEEPING!!!! I can not figure out why this solved my problem. All I did was take a wire from the ignition switch and put an in-line lanyard switch and it throws my entire electrical system into a frenzy. Any thoughts?!?!?!?
    15 Mondo Surf Edition

02 LSV - Traded In

jessie, glad to hear you found the ghost, now to fix it, not sure i am much help, maybe that its a faulty laynard switch.. my .02
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold