Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

You've probably already done this, but check the lanyard too.
    '19 MAX
    '13 Mobius LSV - Sold
    '05 Mobius LSV - Sold

Spark or fuel indeed. The lanyard is a great place to start. If it will turn over you don't have a battery issue. If it won't catch then (assuming compression) it has to be spark or fuel. Spark is easy to check. If it's fuel I'd be wondering if you put in fresh fuel on the date you had the failure. But, it ran for 45 min with no issues then wouldn't restart at all. This makes me suspect something in the electronics, not fuel. I'm betting it is something extremely simple such as others here have suggested.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ed G View Post
    "seeing how his boat is a 2011 i would hope the dealer would not charge him anything..."

rest assured, that if was the case, by the time we were done bashing him on the forums (causing Rick T to get involved), he would end up owing you money.

But I'm sure everything will turn out fine. Sorry you had such a sucky experience.

keep us posted!
    X2- I wouldn't spend any time at all worrying about whether it's a major problem or minor problem or whatever-if you've checked the kill switch and made sure there's gas in the boat then I would just call the dealer and arrange to drop it off for service. That's the beauty of buying a boat with a warranty. Hopefully your dealer is close to your house. Mine works relentlessly this time of year to keep people on the water.
    2021 Malibu 23 LSV
    2008 OBV-Sold!
    2001 Ski Nautique closed bow-slalom course only!
    attracted to shiny things that float

I had the same thing happen on mine two years ago. I started looking around the engine bay and found out the main harness leading from the port side engine down under the floor had unplugged utself just enough where it wouldn't start. Plugged back in and it started right up.
    2007 Mobius LSV