Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

it turned out to be those compression fittings after all. I used some epoxy to seal the water reservoir from the fittings themselves. Just for a temporary fix until i can get some parts. but it worked just fine, for now. I also used some liquid casket maker to seal the dipstick hole. I put her in the water and put the engine under some pretty typical conditions and pulled a wakeboarder around for a good hour. the oil was not milky at all and the vitals are flawless. thank you again.

Quote Originally Posted by Fred View Post
    it turned out to be those compression fittings after all. I used some epoxy to seal the water reservoir from the fittings themselves. Just for a temporary fix until i can get some parts. but it worked just fine, for now. I also used some liquid casket maker to seal the dipstick hole. I put her in the water and put the engine under some pretty typical conditions and pulled a wakeboarder around for a good hour. the oil was not milky at all and the vitals are flawless. thank you again.
    do you think they were just not tight? did they vibrate loose? how many hours on your boat? maybe your alignment is out? btw thanks for posting the update
    09 21v LAUNCH

99 Outback LS. Sold

run your engine after you change your oil
    68 th Member. WS420,HSE Revolution, OJ 466, Acme1157,1100 sacs,Kicker HLCD's n IX500.4, Supra Coolies
    Doug