Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default how much to pay?

I'm looking at buying an 05 Outback LSV. My local dealer is taking $2000 off MSRP at the boat show. Is that a good deal, or should I be able to get more off? Thanks

Default Replying to Topic 'how much to pay?'

Geez.........I guess you gotta ax yourself...........Is it a good deal?.......I got an Outback that list for 34K for (what I thought) was an amazing 28K. It came with quite a bit of op's.......onboard ballast, tower, racks, depth finder, 310 carb motor, .......can't member all.......those lsv's r nice.......if there was one thing diff on my boat that I wish I got was the V-Drive...........but like I said, I felt the deal i got was amazing................are you 'feeling it'?
    Jim
    North Carolina
    Learn all you can today. Tomorrow you may need to know it!
    2004 Moomba Outback. Tower Speakers, amp, ballast, ssrr ... she's a cutie!

Send me your email and I can email you some info. I just bought a Mobius LSV. Picked it up Friday.

Clark
    Clark

2017 Moomba Craz
    Raptor 400
    Pacific Blue / Graphite

1st - 1983 old brown boat - not sure the make
    2nd - 2001 Bayliner 185 4 cyl. Sold
    3rd - 2005 Moomba Möbius LSV. Sold

Clark,

How do you like the boat? I know you couldn't sleep Thursday night.

I love the boat. The only time I have had it out was when I picked it up on Friday. They took us out and showed us everything about the boat and the people at Atlanta Marine were great. I was going to take it out on Saturday to were we normally go but due to all the rain we have had lately in the Atlanta area, Lake Sinclair has too many limbs and brush floating around. I did not want to take a chance. Hopefully we can get it out this weekend. I am trying to attach a picture of the boat taken on Saturday afternoon immediately after I waxed it. Sorry, the pic doesn't seem to work. Any suggestions?

Clark
    Clark

2017 Moomba Craz
    Raptor 400
    Pacific Blue / Graphite

I finally got it out yesterday for about 3 hours. I am still in break-in mode, but can now go up to 4000 RPM's which is good. I have almost 4 hours on it. Got to hurry up and get about 6 more on it before spring break.
    It runs great. I got the 325 MPI engine. Starts and runs like a charm. The only draw back is when coasting, the boat will not turn. Seems the boat must be in gear for the rudder to work. I do't understand that.

Clark
    Clark

2017 Moomba Craz
    Raptor 400
    Pacific Blue / Graphite

Clark,

Glad you finally got the new boat. I read your description of it in an earlier post and we have nearly identical boats. My wife and I purchased the britany/yellow from the Atlanta show the first day and took delivery in early February. It looks GREAT and I knew you would be thrilled. I just didn't have the heart to say anything until yours came in.

See you on the water!

Ps. I haven't noticed a tendency not to turn unless in gear but will pay close attention next time I am out.

Do you have any pictures of yours? Have you had yours on the lake yet, and if so, which lake. I put 3 more hours on it Sunday just trying to get the break-in hours over with. My kids are dying to get behind it. I check my fuel consumption and got approx. 5 GPH. I tried to put some pics out there but they are larger than allowed. Anyone got any ideas on how to put out the pictures.

Clark
    Clark

2017 Moomba Craz
    Raptor 400
    Pacific Blue / Graphite

In Microsoft Office Picture Manager, probably what you open with go to picture in the File Edit View list at the top, click resize. On the right iI pick predefined width web large. Then clck save as and rename such that you id the web size file.

When you exit it will ask you to save changes say no, that is to change the original file which you want to keep large.

Hope that helps.

SD2
    Naked red and white 2005 Moomba LSV
    Teaching my kids to Ride, Shoot Strait and Tell the Truth

My picutres were too big as well. I cropped and resaved using a bit more compression. Let's see if this picture works...