Default Stickers off Boat

Hello Everyone,

Hope you are enjoying the long weekend on the water. I need to take off the old numbers off the boat and put my new ones on. What is the best way to take them off? hairdryer, heat gun?

Thanks
    2016 Craz
    2007 LSV - Sold
    2003 Outback - Sold

Either one will work. Heatgun will be quicker.
    2008 Outback V - gravity III ballasts, perfect pass star gazer, hydraulic wake plate, depth finder, water stainer, rad-a-cage tower, board racks, tower mirror, bimini top, audio package d, graphics package e, appearance package, cockpit & tonneau cover, mooring cover, black stainless rubrail, docking lights, OJ 14.25x14.0 prop.

Toys: Ronix Viva 136 with Kai bindings, Phase5 Drew Danielo Pro, Straight Line Sumo Sac 750lb, 450lb, 125lb ballast.

Whip it by a detail shop or body shop. They have these little rubber flapper wheels that buff them right off as well as the out line they would leave. 5 mins or less and you're on your way.
    I did this with my old Supra and was amazed as the numbers had been on there a long time.

Great Thanks for the tips. Had the boat out a Sylvan Lake on Saturday for the first time....WOW was it great. The boat is smooth as silk on the water.
    2016 Craz
    2007 LSV - Sold
    2003 Outback - Sold