Default Need help with wiring. Thanks

My current setup. kx 200/4 on 08 outback, stock. I just recieved from earmark audio a new xd 700/5 jl amp and 13w1 sub. I was thinking that I would like to run the bow speakers off the kx 200/4, and the other 4 speakers off the xd 700/5. The speakers are the stock kickers. In the future I may change them, so I was thinking for now the additional power would work. What size fuse do I need for this setup. I have a 30amp fuse for the kx amp now? Do I fuse them seperate or as one? Thanks for the help. Oh yeah I would like to thank David, and Odin for the quick shipping.
    2008 Outback V Black & White

Elevated1,
    No need for the Kicker amplifier now.
    Run two highpass channels to the bow.
    Run two highpass channels to the four cockpit speakers, two in parallel per channel.
    The fusing should be for the benefit of the boat protection. Feed the XD700/5 with 4-gauge power and ground. For us a 50 or 60 amp fuse or breaker would be the norm in this application. 30 amps is just a little light for a 700 watt amplifier even in consideration of the higher Class D efficiency.
    Give me a shout on any issues with box construction, wiring and particularly tuning when you get to that point.

David
    Earmark Marine

Thanks for the response David. I didn't want to bother you on the weekend. I will pick up a 60 amp fuse block. As far as the sub box goes, I was thinking under the dash pointing out in a sealed box elevated off the floor with 1" stands. What would be your thoughts on this?

Elevated1,
    Some construction details sent in response to your PM. No problem.

David
    Earmark Marine

David,

I tried so send you a pm your box is full.

Elevated1,
    [email protected] in case I get behind.