Default Vehicle question - 2003 Tahoe

I'm not a car guy, but I know some of you are. I've got a 2003 Tahoe (2wd) that squeaks in the rear when I go over bumps. I changed the shocks today, and it still squeaks. It's not a metal on metal type squeak, but more of a "bed frame" type squeak. Any armchair mechanics want to give me a few ideas of what I can look at next?
    Current: 2010 LSV
    Previous: 2007 Outback

Bushings of some sort... control arms would be my guess.

Google tells me the control arms are in the front - my squeak is coming from the rear. What type of bushings in the rear could it be?
    Current: 2010 LSV
    Previous: 2007 Outback

Lots of bushings back there to check. Energy suspension and others make full kits to replace them all.

Your truck has a 5 link rear suspension, as pictured above. You don't have leaf springs, like would be found in a truck. Each of the attachment points for the links have a bushing. It is possible that is where your noise is coming from.

If you can easily get under your truck, you can shoot some WD-40 on each one of the bushings then drive and see if the noise is deminished or gone. If it is gone, then you have found the issue.

Also, check your spare tire. If the tire has deflated some over the years, it could be moving around and causing a noise. Always a good idea to check the pressure in the spare once a year. If you need it, you want it to be full.
    1997 MasterCraft 205

2008 Moomba Outback
    1999 MasterCraft Sportstar OB
    1992 MasterCraft 205
    1999 Malibu Response LX
    1987 Marlin Magnum Skier

Had a sqeek on a Jeep, one of the rubber hangers that held up the muffler and tilpipe had broken.Since it was broken it allowed the other rubber hangers to stretch causing a squeek.I dont even know if you have rubber hangers ,i put it out their anyway.

My Suburban would make some noise in the springs when going around corners, especially while towing. This kit solved several issues and it rides level when towing the boat now. Very happy with it so far.

http://www.suspensionconnection.com/...r-springs.html
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

I'd suggest silicone type spray
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

I have a 2001 Sub and I had the same squeak. I added the same Air Lift kit and it solved the problem. Before I added the kit I noticed that even with just an average load the rear was really sagging. It's worth the 85.00.

Definitely worth the $85. And not too hard to install either.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!