Default adding ballast to 98 outback/mobius

Looking at both a 98 outback and a 98 mobius. They don't have factory ballast. Has anyone addded ballast under the floor or in the storage areas. I'd like to plumb it in and keep it off the boat floor so you don't have to step over or trip on it. Someone mentioned this might be a pain to put in, but I can't imagine it would be tha hard to plumb the ballast in. Unless the factory puts them in before the floors and it is not accessable anymore. Any feedback on past projects or the anatomy under the floor or in the storage areas would be appreciated.
    2005 XLV
    gravity 3
    perfect pass

Hey I have a 2001 Outback which is the same hull as both the boats you are looking at. I just put the bags in the floor, 2 beside the engine, 1 in front and 1 in the ski locker. I'm not sure how you would run a system under the floor, no real access. You might be able to stuff the ones in beside the engine, but I would be worried about trapped air and movement. I thought about putting some in the rear trunk and under the 2 front seats, but I decided to keep the storage space and just step over the sacks in the floor. I believe the factory puts them in b4 they add the floor??

Dang last reply didnt work.. I have a 2001 Outback, sam hull as both that you are looking at. We sack it w/ 4 x 350#'s 2 beside the engine, 1 in back and 1 in front. I dont really see how you would get access to add the tanks under the floor. You might be able to stuff them in but I would be worried about trapped air (or water) and shifting. I thought about using the trunk and front storage areas, but I like to keep stuff in there during trailering and storage. plus I think that a few sacks in the floor is ezier to deal with than all my krap I got under there. One thing I just noticed on mine is that the storage area in front of the driver is huge, I'm putting a sub up there but it would fit a big sack