Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Nice work Al!

FYI, I did find that the nut that holds the line controllers when surface mounting rusted in one season. It is not too noticeable yet, but I am considering trying to find some SS nuts for a fix.

Quote Originally Posted by ian ashton View Post
    The Kicker knob, dissected:
    Thanks Ian. I didn't think about taking it apart. Will have to look into that.
    Al

2006 Mobius LSV

Quote Originally Posted by 2007 Outback V View Post
    Nice work Al!

FYI, I did find that the nut that holds the line controllers when surface mounting rusted in one season. It is not too noticeable yet, but I am considering trying to find some SS nuts for a fix.
    Thanks. I'll have to keep an eye on it. Might be hard to find those nuts in stainless.
    Al

2006 Mobius LSV

Al, I was just going over the wiring for the ACR as I'm hooking up starting isolation and the remote LED. Do you recall which poll on the ignition switch is only energized when cranking?
    2007 Mobius LSV

Quote Originally Posted by Razzman View Post
    Al, I was just going over the wiring for the ACR as I'm hooking up starting isolation and the remote LED. Do you recall which poll on the ignition switch is only energized when cranking?
    Yes, it's the yellow wire with a red stripe.
    Al

2006 Mobius LSV

Good deal - just save me some time with the multi-meter! I picked up the BlueSea add-a-battery setup with the switch and ACR from my local WestMarine on clearance for $95.

With the LED wired up does it illuminate only when the 2 batteries are combined for charging?
    2013 Outback V

Quote Originally Posted by ian ashton View Post
    Good deal - just save me some time with the multi-meter! I picked up the BlueSea add-a-battery setup with the switch and ACR from my local WestMarine on clearance for $95.

With the LED wired up does it illuminate only when the 2 batteries are combined for charging?
    Nice! The LED lights up solid when the batteries are combined, and will blink if it is not combining due to an undervoltage situation (when one of your batteries is too depleted).

If you need any help with wiring it, please see my post below:

https://forum.moomba.com/showthread.php?t=14636
    Al

2006 Mobius LSV

Al I just love this install, I'm curious as to where you exited the 120v plug from the pro sport 20 ??
    06 XLV

Quote Originally Posted by davinci View Post
    Al I just love this install, I'm curious as to where you exited the 120v plug from the pro sport 20 ??
    Thanks Davinci. The plug is just hanging loose near the sub amp against the gunwale (see the first pic in post #3). ProMariner sells a nice piece that allows a plug in port to be flush mounted somewhere but I didn't see any huge benefit in it plus it requires drilling another big hole in the fiberglass. I just open the observer seat storage compartment door and the plug is right there on the left.
    Al

2006 Mobius LSV

Quote Originally Posted by cab13367 View Post
    Thanks Davinci. The plug is just hanging loose near the sub amp against the gunwale (see the first pic in post #3). ProMariner sells a nice piece that allows a plug in port to be flush mounted somewhere but I didn't see any huge benefit in it plus it requires drilling another big hole in the fiberglass. I just open the observer seat storage compartment door and the plug is right there on the left.
    Al i was thinking about this as well. I know some put the receptacle in the rear locker but that won't work for me, covers always on. Others do as you do, that would work just fine. I also thought about putting it in the walkway wall or in the seat base under the observers seat. Don't know, not a big deal, I'll just do as you do for now probably.

On another note; the acr led wiring. One lead runs to the acr obviously and the other is shown to positive. Did you just run the other lead to a positive source under the dash or all the way back to the battery?
    2007 Mobius LSV