Default 2011 Mobius LSV tower Install

Hey I just bought a 2011 Mobius LSV and had a couple of questions about stereo install. I want to put tower speakers on it and want to use the pre-drilled holes on the sides of the tower but most tubs have mounts for round bar towers. Just wondering which tubs would work for the holes.

Also, as far as sub installation, most of the posts on here have sub install in the driver side and I want to know if there is anywhere I can find boxes already made for this style installation.

Any thoughts or pictures on this subject would be greatly appreciated.

Run a search on "Exile" and look at all the installs then give Brian a call. Good luck!
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Which tower do you have? That might help someone answer your first question.

As far as sub, exile does make a box that fits above the hump but eats up legroom. I think David at earmark has an LSV box also. Several on here have made them or had a local shop make them.

You run into a shipping price problem when you order from someone like David or Brian unless you have one of their shops close by. Shipping adds up quick on a large box like that.
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

Sorry guys, I have the Rad-A-Cage I think it is called. It isnt the tube cage but looks a black swoosh. Yea I saw alot of posts on here with exile systems. I will definately check them out.

I know it eats up leg room but the other idea I have is a bazooka tube underneath the dash where the amps are but that also eats up storage space.

I am located in Gilbert, AZ so if anyone knows of any good installers near by or places I can pick up premade boxes I would definately be interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgraf1 View Post
    Sorry guys, I have the Rad-A-Cage I think it is called. It isnt the tube cage but looks a black swoosh. Yea I saw alot of posts on here with exile systems. I will definately check them out.

I know it eats up leg room but the other idea I have is a bazooka tube underneath the dash where the amps are but that also eats up storage space.

I am located in Gilbert, AZ so if anyone knows of any good installers near by or places I can pick up premade boxes I would definately be interested.
    Sounds like you have the new V2(?) tower, not the rad a cage. Exile makes a mount specifically for that tower that will allow them to be mounted in the stock holes that you are referring to.
    Al

2006 Mobius LSV

Thanks Cab, I didn't have the specs in front of me and I couldn't remember the name of the tower, but it is the V2 and I took a look at Exile. I like what I see and I think that is what I am gonna go with.

I talked to someone yesterday and they said there is a audio installer right near me that makes sub boxes for Moomba boats so I think I am in luck depending on pricing.

Thanks everyone for the help. I will try and post some pictures of the install once I get it done, although it may be a little while seeing that I need to get back on track after my latest purchase of the actual boat, which by the way is awesome. Anyone looking into a Moomba, go for it, especially a Mobius LSV!!!!

Let's see some pics of your new baby!
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Tgraf1,
    Yes,
    Bullet HollowPoint, Exile and Wetsounds, all have a version that will fit your tower (arch).
    Check out the new Bullet HollowPoint 770 Neo. Incredible! Nice midbass and smooth. A 7.7" driver that is no larger than the typical 6.5" pod.
    Also, just shipping will be the new Wetsounds Rev8. A true 8-inch HLCD in a pod the size of their previous Pro60 6.5" pod. Check out the reviews on Wakeworld. Great long range projection but with a warmer and smoother response for near field listening. This is particularly important with a side-mount arch-type of tower. The lower mounting height plus the forward lean means that the rear seat occupants will get alot more tower speaker radiation versus the traditional tower. So they better not be shrill.

You should be able to find local dealers in Phoenix for the above offerings.
    If possible try and get a side by side comparison before buying.

David
    Earmark Marine

Don't worry KaneBoats, I will have some pics up. We are still in the break in stage and haven't even filled the ballast yet, so I haven't had a chance to take some pictures yet. But I will!!!! It is a beautiful boat, I have the black on top and blue on bottom, with the chrome lettering that says MOOMBA, which is awesome looking in the sun.

Earmark Marine, I'm still pricing out everything so I will check out those speakers as well to see what I want. Thank you.