So I asked my dealer if they thought I could sell my '03 Outback LS and get a couple of bucks to put down on a new boat. They said they would try. Well the Detroit Boat Show rolls into town and our dealer puts some pictures up at their booth of our boat and sells it like the third day of the show. Who said Moomba's have bad re-sale values? Anyway, knowing that you're really shopping for a new boat makes the whole show more exciting. In the end our family decided on an '05 Mobius LSV which we loaded with options. In fact our dealer was trying to convince us to move up to a Supra 21 V because the Mobius was optioned nearly the same. But because I know the LSV will fit in my garage and it should have a better ski wake for the rare occations I get the slalom stick out, we thought the Mobius was the way to go. The whole family is stoked. Just wanted to share that with everybody and say thanks to Brian at Club Royale Marine and to Rick Tinker who was at the show and helped us get into our new boat. So if you're in the Detroit Metro area this summer and see a Brittany Blue Mobius LSV on one of our many lakes, stop by and say hello and I give you a pull behind our new ride. Can't wait till May 1st.