Default BEP Marine VSR Battery Selector Switch

Hello all,

I'm confusing myself...I had a local Audio shop install my new Exile amp/Cabin speakers last weekend. It looks like they moved the stock Kenwood amps power to "battery one" for sure. Not sure why but I'll change them back to "battery two (accessory)" later this week. This has caused me to question a couple things as I read posts:

This 2008 LSV is "factory" as far as I know and the switch looks to be a BEP 714 -100. Had a 5 channel & 2 channel Kenwood amp.

1) My switch should be set to 1?
    2) Do I have everything I need to ensure "battery 1" does not go dead while I jam in party cove?

Thanks for any help!

Kirk

Which ever is your dedicated engine battery is the one it should be switched to. Everything else should be off your other battery. So if your engine battery is running from the switch 1 side then that is where it should be set at
    09 21v LAUNCH

99 Outback LS. Sold

run your engine after you change your oil
    68 th Member. WS420,HSE Revolution, OJ 466, Acme1157,1100 sacs,Kicker HLCD's n IX500.4, Supra Coolies
    Doug

Default Position 1

Thanks for that confirmation. Thought so but new boat to me and wanted to determine if they might have changed it. Engine is battery 1.

Kirk