Default Great ethanol information

I know there has been lots of bits and pieces of information about running ethanol mix gasoline in our boat, but I have never seen any comprehensive information... until now.

If you go to the website for White Lake Marine (one of the Moomba dealers here in North Carolina, www.whitelake.com) and look near the center of the page there is a gray box with "Please Read: Important Information about Ethanol and your boat!!" If you pick that it will pull up a document that they have put together after doing some research into it themselves.

Some of the information is pretty enlightening.

I trust these guys opinions very much, they are good people. They have only recently added Moomba to their product line, but they have been around forever selling and servicing Nautiques. In fact, they are apparently the oldest Nautiques dealer in the world?

That's pretty accurate. Here's a direct link (if it works) to their article:

http://www.whitelake.com/files/the_p...th_Ethanol.pdf

The problem is much worse than the dated article references. The 15% ethanol fuel is already here. We subsidize corn and put hog farmers out of business for what? Crappy fuel that ruins our engines?
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

I've been using marine stabil from day 1 on my boat.

The big 32 oz bottle (treats 320 gallons of fuel) can be had on amazon for $20 with free shipping.

Cheap insurance in my opinion and when you use it on every fill up there is nothing to think about when winter gets here for me.
    2005 Air Nautique SV211 Team Edition
    99 Moomba Boomerang- Sold

I quit using ethanol since the price of gas went up as paying $4 a gallon of ethanol or paying $4.20 at a Conoco without ethanol it is a no brainer.
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD