Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Ryan,

Looks like a brand new boat. Great job!

Al
    Al

2006 Mobius LSV

I'm sure it's only a matter of time before I need to do this too. Looks great! Once you have the seat bases up could you replace ALL the floor carpet without too much additional work?

Ryan, looks fantastic-like a new boat!

Hey, what covering is under the drivers seat??--looks black, diamond pattern
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Looks nice. Wish supras were 'glas on the seatbase like he moombas. Think ill have a lot more work to do. Really hatin the factory stuff..
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Thanks for the complements guys.

Quote Originally Posted by brain_rinse View Post
    I'm sure it's only a matter of time before I need to do this too. Looks great! Once you have the seat bases up could you replace ALL the floor carpet without too much additional work?
    You could but that would be a LOT more work. The carpet under the seats really looks good. and doesn't wear like the rest of the floor.
    Trying to get that carpet fed under the seats would be a pain in the arse.

Quote Originally Posted by moombadaze View Post
    Ryan, looks fantastic-like a new boat!

Hey, what covering is under the drivers seat??--looks black, diamond pattern
    That is hydroturf. I put on the drivers armrest, gunwales, transome, bow, surfboards, etc. I eneded up putting it there because people always would leave stuff there behind the seat and end up scratching that surface. It looked like crap. That brown really shows the scratches.

Quote Originally Posted by sandm View Post
    Looks nice. Wish supras were 'glas on the seatbase like the moombas. Think ill have a lot more work to do. Really hatin the factory stuff..
    You could do yours the same way but you would have to cover the bases too! I always liked the carpet bases but after doing this I think I've changed my mind.

When I first unrolled the carpet from SC I was a little dissapointed. It looked really flat and had no life. After cutting moving and fluffing the stuff it really came to life. It is thicker than the factory carpet but to go with the 40oz Supra carpet was cost prohibitive.
    If my carpet turned to crap again after 4 years I wouldn't hesitate to do it again.

PWI as usual...

Daze here is a close-up of the stuff. I love the stuff! Check the website for more colors. hydroturf.com Don't know if you can see it around the beer. :-O

PWI as usual...

^^for some strange reason I can't see a picture, just a red X
    Hey, Its Moomba time

13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

I just e-mailed it to you. Cool stuff. I really like it. I don't think I would put carpet in again. I'd be tempted to use hydroturf or something similar instead.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kaneboats View Post
    I just e-mailed it to you. Cool stuff. I really like it. I don't think I would put carpet in again. I'd be tempted to use hydroturf or something similar instead.

thanks for the photo's, strange as most times I can see the photos. I agree about hydroturf or maybe seadek being a replacement-i think i hate my carpet's look now, and I remember that I used to love it that 1st summer we had the boat
    Hey, Its Moomba time

13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold

Looks good Newty!
    What was the reason again why you opted NOT to replace carpet with Hydroturf/seadek or the like?

and why not a snap in version?

I know there was a good reason I just can't remember?

2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet