Thread: Window tint

Hybrid View

Default Window tint

I love the way your boats look with the windows tinted!! I have all my cars done at 5% all around and love it, I'm just wondering how dark you guys have gone on the boat?? Any regrets, should have gone darker, or not as dark???

I live in the Washington state not a ton of sunshine but I just love the look of it. I usually sit on top of my seat and look over the windshild when I drive anyway so how dark do you think I should go????

Remember with boats there is no roof or interior to deal with like cars so you can go darker than a car. However, I would not go "limo" tint, especially if you ride/cruise at dusk

Another thing to think about, you will get reflection off of the window when tinted. Some don't mind it, it bugs me though.
    2007 Mobius LSV

Had 30%, switched to 20%, wish I had 5%. I live in Wa. Never had any sight issues w/ my boat but... I also have a dark boat (no glare)

Check my profile for pics.

PWI as usual...

Had 20%, switched to 5% on the new one, 5% is def the way to go.

If you have 5% on all your cars then you I'm sure you know the right answer.

I went 5% and haven't given it a second thought. I too look over the windshield and picked the 5% for looks. Only thing i don't like is the walkthru windshield doesn't appear as dark when you have it closed because there is nothing (such as the dash) behind it. Might consider 5% on both sides of the glass Ive considered it just haven't done it.

FYI, its more expensive than tinting a car. I paid $400.
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded