Default Looking for 6.5NG chip for PerfectPass or Master module

Anyone have a 6.5NG chip (multi-line display) for PerfectPass master module or the whole module that they want to sell. Maybe you have one lying around after upgrading to StarGazer.

I have one that is fried but could easily be repaired. Would it help?
    Levi
    Former owner of a 08 Mobuis XLV, Cat340, 2650 Lbs.
    I miss that boat!

What is fried? all I need is the chip, if it's fried then I'm out of luck.

Thanks.

I got a new dual line display that's why I need the new chip. My unit has the 6.5 chip that only supports a single line display. The 6.5NG supports a dual display.

Thanks.

I just replaced my multi-line that was working intermitently. Would that help?
    06 LSV
    2 - 750lb Fatsacks, Custom Sunbrella Cover and Bimini, Kenwood KMR440MU and Amp Bazooka Tower Speakers, Aerial Mirror, Stargazer, 4 Port Heater.

Toys - O'Brien Natural, CWB Pure, IS Yellow Loogie, CWB Ride, Hyperlite Voyageur for the kids.

Jamie,

Did you replace the whole unit or just the chip? Maybe the chip is still good and something else with the unit is bad. How much would you want for the chip?

Thanks.

I have the old control module and the display. The control module worked perfectly but the display was blank about 50% of the time. So out with the old.

If you pay the shipping and handling, I can let you have it for free.
    06 LSV
    2 - 750lb Fatsacks, Custom Sunbrella Cover and Bimini, Kenwood KMR440MU and Amp Bazooka Tower Speakers, Aerial Mirror, Stargazer, 4 Port Heater.

Toys - O'Brien Natural, CWB Pure, IS Yellow Loogie, CWB Ride, Hyperlite Voyageur for the kids.

Jamie,

If it's for a dual line display that would be great, that is very kind of you! I just sent you a PM.