Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by BadbluSi View Post
    Had a feeling I was gonna get the "you did what" questions!! I messed up, I know, needed to ask more questions I guess.
    badblu,

No worries, just giving ya a hard time but honestly, we're here to help. We have all done things we wish we didn't - that's why you see so many stereo makeovers on this site - because we almost never do it right the first time!

There's a lot of collective experience on this forum. Post up some pics and I am sure you will get a number of good suggestions how to fix your issue.

Al
    Al

2006 Mobius LSV

Quote Originally Posted by cab13367 View Post
    - because we almost never do it right the first time!
    Boy is that true-you would totally get what Im say if one-you saw my balast fill system and two-you saw the madussa style wireing my stereo system currently has-both schedualled to be redone this comeing winter season.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

I feel like this is an 'April Fools!' thread, lol.

Definitely post up the pictures so we can help you figure out an easy, clean, and safe solution
    2013 Outback V

Quote Originally Posted by ian ashton View Post
    I feel like this is an 'April Fools!' thread, lol.

Definitely post up the pictures so we can help you figure out an easy, clean, and safe solution
    I think it probably sounds worse than it is. At least I hope.

I have this crazy picture in my head of wires wrapped around the steering wheel, duct tape, and empty beer cans.

To the OP: No matter how bad it is, we'll get ya squared away.
    -Mark
    2005 LSV
    Tow w/:
    Volkswagen Touareg V8
    Mods: Stereo, Stainless Cup Holders and Thru Hulls, Chrome Steering Wheel, EZ Nets, Moomba Etched Cleats

"Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, bc your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."

-John Wooden

Now worries, exactly what Cab said, there's plenty here willing to help and loads of collective experience. Not to mention we have three audio professionals that frequent almost everyday.

Post the pics, let's see how bad it really is and let's get ur done!
    2007 Mobius LSV

heres a couple of pics, after talking with Dave from Earmark, I figured out I brought the wire out a bit too soon! thanks for the help guys
    Attached Images Attached Images

looks to be a simple fix of rerouting and a plug or 2 to cover up the holes
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Guess I made it sound worse than it is, although would've been more fun if I had put a bunch of duck tape and wires everywhere! Haha thanks guys

From those pics looks like you just need to run the line a little father down the tower tube and then bring it out. You then drill the hole threw the boat by the tower foot into the dash area, or you ad a connection plug there.

As for the little hole in the dash, you can actauly wire an LED there and have it connted as a visual reference for something to fill in that hole.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

I was actually thinking of doing just that with using an LED, could be an extra cabin light. And since the green cabin replacements came yesterday, I'll add that to the "to do" list