Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Well if daze doesn't jump on it you should. I trailer with mine 7 hours each way several times each summer. No issues, nothing to mess around with, and totally worth it.

Monster towers just dropped thier price for theirs to $599.00 plus 37 dollars shipping.

Is the monster ones junk or do they work? I am a bit leery sending $500 dollars site unseen even though that looks like to good of deal to pass up.
    Skylar18
    2007 Sunsport 22V

People with Monster ones are pretty happy as far as I've seen.

I guess Daze checked on this one and its for the XLV and won't fit the LSV.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

I called the guy, its off a 08 XLV-he sold the boat but not the top based on the price the boat sold for.

Called the guys that make the Z5 and they said its about 5-6 inch wider and will NOT fit a LSV.

That is a heck of a deal for a Z5.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

skylar - there are a few of us here in the ATL. Not trying to volunteer anybody, but send KSmith a note as he is on that side of town. If he can't help out, let me know and I will see what I can do. We can work payment & shipping out.

BTW - I have a Monster Cargo rack (see my thread under "How To" section) and I am very pleased with it. Not as pretty as a Z5, but serves the same purpose/function at a frction of the price.

Thanks for the offer Wolf......

I think I am going to go with the Monster. It is new, and I don't trailer the boat so I don't need to worry about taking it on and off.

We have a paper mill in Rome which is close to wherre the guy is and I have a guy there that could get it tomorrow, but I think it will be much easier to go with Monster.

It is sure tempting however...the cheapest one I have found used is for $1500 bucks.
    Skylar18
    2007 Sunsport 22V

Skylar, when I called the makers of Z5 they said the only boats that the top will cross over from, are the 21 or 22' Supra's--I'd give them a call 1st and double check me on this.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

From what I have seen Skylar, the Monster is smaller. The size of the Z5 is really nice. You sure about this...lol....this is almost un-passable!

Yea, the XLV z5 would fit on my 22v...

I know Dusty, I know........
    Skylar18
    2007 Sunsport 22V

skylar .... Z5!!!!!!
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded