Default 2004 Moomba Mobius LSV for sale

2004 Moomba Mobius LSV. Has everything you can imagine, including a Boat Mate tandem axle trailer with aluminum wheels and spare tire , Perfect Pass, wake plate, Gravity III ballast system, tilt steering, Rad-a-Cage, Wakeboard racks, open bow, Indmar Assault 325 HP engine, custom stereo with 6 6.5” speakers, Clarion deck with IPod input, Amplifier and 10 inch subwoofer. 320 hours. Located in Corpus Christi, Texas. Asking $27,000.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...heMobius-1.jpg

Sweet boat!! Is the black original ?
    2004 MOBIUS LSV
    2008 Tacoma

ill trade your wheels and buy your board racks from you but i dont need the whole boat
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

I sold the boat in less than an hour, to my great surprise. I wonder now if I should have asked more for it?!?!?!?

It does look black in that picture, but it's actually navy blue

Quote Originally Posted by NLindellDC View Post
    I sold the boat in less than an hour, to my great surprise. I wonder now if I should have asked more for it?!?!?!?

It does look black in that picture, but it's actually navy blue
    wow that's amazing- for what it's worth I thought that price was right on for that boat- hopefully your deal was a win/win
    2021 Malibu 23 LSV
    2008 OBV-Sold!
    2001 Ski Nautique closed bow-slalom course only!
    attracted to shiny things that float

Payson , Arizona/Arvada , Colorado/Montana

I have a 05 lsv , 380hrs , used and taken care of. I haven't booked it out with the nada guides yet , and it isn't for sale. ( at least not yet) . If you asked for more for it , probably would have taken longer to sell it. I have bought and sold cars and boat for a few years and I would price them just below average retail price .
    Jim
    05 Mobius lsv , ballast system , stereo, etc..

Wow, that's the LSV in the same colors as my XLV. Guess the time of of day angle photo angle makes it look black