Default ed's famous town :)

we had a free hbo preview weekend a month or so ago, so I set the dvr to tape a bunch of random movies. ended up watching one last night I haven't seen in many years called 'Secretary'. It stars James Spader. it's a pretty dark movie, but a good one. he's a lawyer in Clermont Florida. had to stop the dvr and check the address twice on the envelope when the leading lady mails him a worm....

got me thinking this morning as well about my list of top movies I have seen have several very dark dramas on it..
    -hard candy twist on enticing teens on the internet
    -one hour photo robin williams at his creepiest..
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

ya, one thing to have them film there, but this movie was filmed as clermont being the main town. can't imagine that you see that everyday.

psh, like every episode of Walker Texas Ranger starring Chuck Norris is filled in Dallas, TX. Clermont can't touch this.
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420.

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

When Chuck Norris does a push up he is not pushing himself up, he is pushing the earth down.

Sounds like I am going to have to plan a trip to Clermont to seee what all the hype is about. but house boat in arkansas first
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420.

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Just south of Tallahassee is the Wakulla Springs State Park. Lots of movies, etc. have been shot there. Here's a quote:

Several of the early Tarzan movies starring Johnny Weissmuller, as well as the Creature from the Black Lagoon, Airport 77 and Joe Panther were filmed on location at Wakulla Springs.

http://www.wakullacountytdc.com/wakulla-30.htm

http://www.visitwakulla.com/index.ph...c-destinations

You can swim in the springs year round but you better keep your eyes open.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

No, that's the pretend place. This is the real one. You haven't heard a story till you've heard the "Legend of 'Ole Grandpaw".
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kaneboats View Post
    You can swim in the springs year round but you better keep your eyes open.
    what are you saying kane??

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    When Chuck Norris does a push up he is not pushing himself up, he is pushing the earth down.
    Sounds like you've been spending too much time on the Chuck Norris fanclub website?

http://www.chucknorrisfacts.com/

2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet

chuck norris doesn't turn on the shower... he stares at the shower head until it cries.