Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New Signature

Default New Signature

So today with a click of a mouse I get to add some item to my electronic signature! Thanks to Brian from Exile Audio. I will be sure to update this thread with pictures as soon as I have some available!
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Nice upgrade your doing.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Awesome! Congrats!
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Go big or go home... impressive upgrade!

Thats gonna sound amazing, quality equipment all around.
    -2012 Supra Launch 21V
    -2008 Mobius LSV

I am really looking forward to getting it all put in and testing it out. Bad thing is i wont be able to work on it till mid/late march! I have to leave to go to Oklahoma for a month in a week so when I get home at least I will have something to do!

I really wanted to go with all one make (i like like things to match, im slightly OCD) and it seems like everything on here about Exile was positive, and those quick disconnects on the tower speakers were a huge sell point!
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Sounds like Brian is enjoying winter much more than all of us.

Nice upgrade!
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

Nice upgrades RD i was just reading another post you made and noticed the sig change and was about to PM you LOL.

You may be excited now but its nothing compared to how you will feel when you get it all installed and crank it up the first time. The second time..Ok every dam time if your like me.

First thing i do when im about to launch my boat after its in the water is start the engine. Check my oil pressure, then its turn on the tunes, i got to let the engine warm up and i have to let the stereo warm up because after that im pounding on both all day.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

This is going to be a nice system....

Especially with your spinning SXT65(Q's). More and more people are asking for that feature because they store their boats inside a garage and have to take the tower down.

Yes, of course I'm Mr Exile, but I get really excited about these setups because when I get the call from guys that are absolutely blown away at the end result.... It makes my day!

Go easy on the V out on the lake
    Looking forward to seeing the pics David.

Cheers

-Brian
    Exile Audio

Hope they don't get our box's mixed up
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart