Default Props to Randy at Perfect Pass

Props to Randy at Perfect Pass. Here's a company that has the best products, knows their customers and knows their customers' boats.

Ordered the Stargzer yesterday at 11:10, delivered today at 2:30.

Ps Randy gave me the Skiers Dicount for asking.
    06 LSV
    2 - 750lb Fatsacks, Custom Sunbrella Cover and Bimini, Kenwood KMR440MU and Amp Bazooka Tower Speakers, Aerial Mirror, Stargazer, 4 Port Heater.

Toys - O'Brien Natural, CWB Pure, IS Yellow Loogie, CWB Ride, Hyperlite Voyageur for the kids.

I received great service from perfect pass last year when ordering a new servo motor!
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

Quote Originally Posted by jamie_abb View Post
    Props to Randy at Perfect Pass. Here's a company that has the best products, knows their customers and knows their customers' boats.

Ordered the Stargzer yesterday at 11:10, delivered today at 2:30.

Ps Randy gave me the Skiers Dicount for asking.
    I had a great experience too. It took 2 days for the package to make it to Texas. With the product's price point, I actually expect that level of service.

Install was easy too. It took about 30 minutes.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Yeah they have awesome customer service. The reason that we receive the items so quick is because they come out of Canada and if the package was shipped normal ground it gets hung up in customs a lot more. Anything that we ship out of country goes air freight no matter what.
    -Mark
    14 Mojo - 72 hours and growing
    02 Mobius LSV ---- Sold and always will be remembered as the one that started it all.

"Hey you only live once"

20 minute install for the upgrade!!!
    06 LSV
    2 - 750lb Fatsacks, Custom Sunbrella Cover and Bimini, Kenwood KMR440MU and Amp Bazooka Tower Speakers, Aerial Mirror, Stargazer, 4 Port Heater.

Toys - O'Brien Natural, CWB Pure, IS Yellow Loogie, CWB Ride, Hyperlite Voyageur for the kids.