Default Spring Ride - West Coast

Guys - thought I'd toss a shout out to any of you west coasters that might be attending spring ride in NorCal.

I'll be on the water hosting a Tweak-N-tune for any one that wants help with their stereo, regardless of brand or gear. No question is a stupid one. **ahem, this is a non-denominational church so to speak.

More info here:

Spring Ride 2011

Exile is not affiliated with this event. Just going to have one kick A$$ time and hang out with and support guys on the water. We have a blast doing these... good times and good fun.

Maybe I should fire out some pics over the weekend for the board. Should be some wicked setups out there..

Cheers!

-Brian

you're going to go deaf brian
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

RD - naw! we have a blast at these things. usually our tuneup clinics become more popular than the events themselves. And besides, it's a great excuse to have 20 beers at the end of the day! hehe! -Brian

The more I think about it, I'm thinkin' you need an assistant, ya know to hold your beer... maybe get you a fresh one.

Have a great time Brian!

PWI as usual...

Texas Brian, Texas.

have a good time.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Brian,

Wish it was a few weeks out, I might have been able to work it in with a business trip. Maybe next year. Sounds like a blast.

Al
    Al

2006 Mobius LSV