Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: First Time

Default First Time

Took out my moomba to wakeboard yesterday for my first time. Air temp around 65 and water temp around 45. All I can say is AWESOME. Was the funnest time i've had on the water. Buying a Moomba=Best Descision Ever

Awesome! Glad to hear it. Lots more fun times ahead.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

+1. Welcome to your new lifestyle.
    2005 XLV, upgraded ballast, Comptech swivel wakeboard and hydrofoil racks, Monster cargo bimini

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Brantford View Post
    Welcome to your new lifestyle.
    You have no idea how true this statement is. I didn't know my boat would take over my life in a fantastic way when I purchased it. The people you will meet and friends you will develop with this thing is awesome. I have to second Ian and welcome you to this lifestyle!

65 degree air temp and 45 degree water temp...all i have to say is i am glad i live in Texas
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

I don't even wash the car in those harsh conditions.
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

My kids are spoiled. They were complaining that the water was only 72 degrees last weekend.
    Skylar18
    2007 Sunsport 22V

I feel the same way, when i bought the boat i knew we would go out and have fun i just didn't realize how much fun it would be and how much it took over my summers.

When i pull the boat out of the garage and shine her up im smiling ear to ear. When im rolling down the road with her behind me im just beaming with pride like a new daddy would. I just know tons of people see me roll by and think, man that's a sharp looking boat and hes on his way to the lake Bastage!! lol

From Memorial weekend to Oct boat has the priority every weekend that we have sunshine. I have meet tons of people i would have never met other wise. I have been to lots of different lakes that i wouldn't have gone other wise.

Now when ever i talk to family the first thing they always want to know is when are we bringing the boat to AZ and TX for them to enjoy lol.

Next to my Truck its my favorite toy and i never think twice about spending money on it. At least when people ask me where all my money goes i point to the truck and boat.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Quote Originally Posted by mmandley View Post
    Next to my Truck its my favorite toy and i never think twice about spending money on it. At least when people ask me where all my money goes i point to the truck and boat.
    Im not a big money spender on my land vehicle since all it really does is transport me. I would much rather spend it on toys for the boat. that is where the party is. i did just buy firestone air bag helper springs for the truck but if i didnt have the boat i wouldnt have bought those so does that mean it was money spent on the boat or truck?
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Don't kid yourself. That was a boat expense.
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!