Default No Power to Fuel Pumps

I have a 2002 Moomba Outback. I have power to the gauges and the key switch but the fuel pumps will not come on. I read where the problem may be the oil pressure switch but mine is only a single wire. I have been tracing wires and checking everything I can with a meter but still no luck... Please Help

I have the same issue with a 2001 Outback. I assume your's will turn over but not catch.

I was told, the single wire goes to the oil pressure gauge and then back to the fuel pump. If is registers zero pressure, then it will not start. I am replacing the oil sending unit then hopefully will be back in business.

However, I am far from the expert opinion.

Mine turns over and everything but no fuel pump will come on. Thank You I will try to replace the oil pressure switch.

I would first try putting 12 volts across the terminals and see if the pump runs.
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD

After some extensive wire tracing and testing I figured out the problem. It was the bottom relay switch which runs the fuel pumps. It had voltage coming in (pink wire) but was not going out (gray wire). I put a jumper across the two and the fuel pumps came right on.

Quote Originally Posted by joker246 View Post
    After some extensive wire tracing and testing I figured out the problem. It was the bottom relay switch which runs the fuel pumps. It had voltage coming in (pink wire) but was not going out (gray wire). I put a jumper across the two and the fuel pumps came right on.
    What's the permanent fix? Replace the fuel pump or rely on the jumper?
    2007 Outback - SOLD June 2016
    2012 RAM Crew Cab
    2015 Subaru Forester
    Stuart

"When you first start out with something new, you're always a little uptight." - Don Rickles

Replace the relay?
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!