Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Placed Fat order at Wakemakers finally!

Finally pulled the trigger and placed my big order with WakeMakers this morning. I finished gutting the old this weekend and am ready to bring on the new.

Since they're local I hope to be starting the remaining install later this week!

Will be running a 750 bag in the basement with stock Rule to fill and T-1200 to drain.
    1100 sacs on both sides in the rear, each filling with it's own T-1200 and draining with it's own T-1200.
    All 1" hose for fill/drain/venting and new stainless thru hulls. Vented loops, check valves and no sprinkler parts. New switches and soon to be custom made plate to control it all.

I can't really fit an Integrated Bow Sack under my playpen very well so I'm planning to keep my Fly High 400 twins and fill them with a handheld Tsunami - throw them around as needed.

Can't wait to get started - I'm stoked!!!!

PS - love that forum disount, saved a chunk of change! And thanks to Newty for helping to finish planning it out.
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

Thats going to be a great set-up. I see you went with the loops?

PWI as usual...

Yeah, found some on eBay and pricing ended up like buy 2, get one free in comparison to WM...

Just hope I can get them mounted high enough for them to do their job!

I'll probably have a couple of those little Rule drain pumps for sale real cheap soon - I have no idea what their flow is rated at...

Vented loops, My question is why don't people fill from the top of the bag to prevent drain back?
    -Mark
    14 Mojo - 72 hours and growing
    02 Mobius LSV ---- Sold and always will be remembered as the one that started it all.

"Hey you only live once"

Its not a height issue its a siphon issue. You get enough pressure and a sealed system it will fill. Especially when the bag is empty.

PWI as usual...

I'm planning to fill from the top, but all research I've done has suggested the vented loops either help or are flat out needed to prevent the unwanted fill or drain back through the fill pump when not operating and bags are full. Removes the siphon effect.

Quote Originally Posted by bergermaister View Post
    I'll probably have a couple of those little Rule drain pumps for sale real cheap soon - I have no idea what their flow is rated at...
    If i recall it was 700 because i bought a bunch of new pumps when i was going to rebuild the system last year and those were 800 pumps. I then didnt see the point to take out the 700 to replace it with 800 LOL.

Now i got several 800 pumps left and haven't decided what to do with them yet.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

yep, those are 700's. i just bought two new ones from my dealer.
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

I suppose I could have reused them in my setup but they seem so bloody slow compare to a T-1200. I'm fairly patient but my thinking was if I get into trouble with a ton of ballast loaded up I want to drain as fast as possible so I can get the hell outta there.

I've had nightmares about having the front loaded way down ( think IBS ) and taking a big roller over the bow. In the dream I throttle up to try to raise the nose but instead it dives deeper since I've got so much weight in the front.

I know, probably sounds like total paranoia but that vision has crossed my mind a few times...

The other thing in the back of my mind is if I had my 400's just sitting there at least I could push them overboard if needed and (hopefully) circle back for them later!

Haha Berg I am sure if you take that much water over the nose you aren't going to worry about your sacks.
    -Mark
    14 Mojo - 72 hours and growing
    02 Mobius LSV ---- Sold and always will be remembered as the one that started it all.

"Hey you only live once"