Default Replacing steering cable on 03 LSV?

Does anyone have any good suggestions on replacing the steering cable on a 2003 LSV? Searched some of the exsiting posts, but the links with the pic's do not work?

did that on my 03. remove the floor-tricky part is there are 3 screws going into the floor from under the rear seats-when you have them all out the floor lifts up easily. unbolt the cable from the rudder and then undue from steering wheel, pull cable out from under dash-good idea to tie a small rope to the end to help fish it back thru the hole and under the floor where you can see. then attache everthing back the way it was.-this is the simple explanation
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Default Thanks!

Any advise on getting to the rudder connection?

drop the side panel down/ or remove-cant remember and its easy to reach-maybe one of the easier steps
    Hey, Its Moomba time

13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Default LSV Steering Cable

Did you find the part number for the LSV Steering Cable Replacement? I've unhooked mine from Rudder (pain to reach but easy) and have loosened the 4 bolts that hold the cable shaft tight in back

If not, I'll call Reflex cables on Monday and find out part number and post. Figure its going to be $280 neighborhood.

I'm going to try and fish it through with Rope pulled out with old cable rather than take up floor. Wish me luck.

If I remember correctly the cable was zip tied to some wiring in a few place-reason to pull the floor up.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold