Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

yea the holes are in my boat but the thru hulls I used are gonna get the ax since I would rather have straight wire from amp to the cans instead of having a fitting and connector not sure what I'm gonna do there yet
    2007 Outback V

maybe its the brand of wire i bought. i bought the 16 ga monster speaker wire from the home theater department at home depot. maybe the insulation on that wire is thicker than normal. i put a half in hole inch and 2 sets of speaker wire one for left and one for right BARELY fit in a half inch hole
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    maybe its the brand of wire i bought. i bought the 16 ga monster speaker wire from the home theater department at home depot. maybe the insulation on that wire is thicker than normal. i put a half in hole inch and 2 sets of speaker wire one for left and one for right BARELY fit in a half inch hole
    I have a 1/2" hole as well and fit two pairs of 12 gauge thru it (and four pairs of 16 gauge before that). Sounds like the cable u bought might have thicker than normal insulation.
    Al

2006 Mobius LSV

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    Yes it does, i used the exact same cable. I have 1/2 hole in the tower and 2 pair barley fit.

Al the wire he used is the exact same as what i gave you for your sub a while back. Really thick insulation to protect it from damage and interference.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]