Smile adding a wetsounds 420

anyone have photos of how and where you placed the wetsounds eq., please let me know. currently, exploring options. have the unit in hand. thanks

i cleaned the wiring up after this shot was taken. i took two pieces of like 5" x 1" x 1/8" aluminum i bought at home depot and bent L brackets out of them and drilled a series of holes in them. crawled under the dash and found a couple of places in the fiber glass where i could fit a few small screws through the holes in the brackets into the fiber glass. i then placed a block of HDPE plastic between the brackets and screwed that into place, then mounted the WS420 with the brackets it came with to the HPDE. I can get more pictures of it for you when i get home in a couple of weeks
    Last edited by rdlangston13; 04-30-2011 at 10:33 AM.
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Not a wetsounds but...

I still think that install is oh so slick.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Thanks! I'm clearly proud of it since I spam that picture anytime someone even mentions EQ.