Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Canuckle Head View Post
    Ed, keep in mind that he has the LSV which is a much bigger boat than your NGOBV. Like the acronym?
    Much bigger than a NGOBV.?.?.?.. not. A mere 18 inchs and a hundred pounds... my dog is bigger than that...

Much bigger, ah you're killin me, please stop LOL

Kraig - 2010 Outback V

Quote Originally Posted by KSmith View Post
    Much bigger than a NGOBV.?.?.?.. not. A mere 18 inchs and a hundred pounds... my dog is bigger than that...

Much bigger, ah you're killin me, please stop LOL

So your rear lockers are the same size as an LSV then? I was under the impression they were not.
    2011 President's Trophy - Check
    2011 Western Confernece Champs - Check
    2011 Stanley Cup Champs - Not so Much....

2007 Outback V

Quote Originally Posted by Canuckle Head View Post
    So your rear lockers are the same size as an LSV then? I was under the impression they were not.
    Gosh, I don't recall saying anything about lockers, or steering wheels, or cup holders. I said the LSV is not "much" bigger as you had proclaimed

"Ed, keep in mind that he has the LSV which is a much bigger boat than your NGOBV. "

Again, 18 inches and 100 pounds is not a "much bigger" boat. But as I may not have been paying attention to what I wrote please do show me where I stated anything about locker or key ring size.

The LSV is bigger, kinda hard to dispute the math, just not much bigger. I bet it has more screws in the rub rail and floor too.
    Kraig - 2010 Outback V

Quote Originally Posted by Ed G View Post
    like I said before, there's more to the new system than plumbing (electronic modules) and where would you mount the additional pump and module?

I'm betting your dealer wont be too excited to read this thread
    This is what I was responding to. That extra 18 inches in length and 1" in width translates to a lot more additional storage room for the placement of things like pumps etc which Ed was questioning if he had room for.

From all of the pictures I have seen on this site of the LSV, it appears to have a lot more room in behind the observers seat and in the rear lockers as well as the V-Drive compartment than the OBV. Both new and older generations.

So, that is what I was refering to. Sorry I didn't make that clear.

So, you wanna meet after school behind the Monkey Bars and settle this or what?

Sheesh!
    2011 President's Trophy - Check
    2011 Western Confernece Champs - Check
    2011 Stanley Cup Champs - Not so Much....

2007 Outback V

Is it me or does it always seen when an Outback owner is told there boat is smaller then an LSV it's like calling them out but when an XLV owner says an LSV is smaller we just nod our head in agreement?
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Quote Originally Posted by KSmith View Post
    Again, 18 inches and 100 pounds is not a "much bigger" boat.
    Don't tell that to all the guys that spend thousands and thousands of dollars to get a boat that's a foot or two bigger. Even more noticeable to me is the beam. Just a couple inches wider and it makes a huge difference IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by brain_rinse View Post
    Don't tell that to all the guys that spend thousands and thousands of dollars to get a boat that's a foot or two bigger. Even more noticeable to me is the beam. Just a couple inches wider and it makes a huge difference IMO.
    Indeed, they seem a bit sensitive about it
    Kraig - 2010 Outback V

Quote Originally Posted by Sea N' Things View Post
    Change of plans , my dealer has agreed to drill the holes for the thru hull fittings. I will be installing a switched 4th pump.

Now no warranty issues....
    Did you install the 4 th pump? I put the bow sac in but t'd it off of the ski locker sac.. I want to have independent controls for the bow sac and the ski locker.. Waseither going to install the 3 way control that wake makers sells to control each sac or install the 4thpump.. Was curious where you installed the 4th pump if you added it.