Thread: wakeboard ?

Default wakeboard ?

I'm lookin for a new board, so i was wondering if anybody has or has wridden a board that gets good pop off the moomba XLV wake. I like more of a looser feel on the board. I'm concidering the 05 Hyperlite Parks DNA. Any one wridden it? or do you recomend a different one?

Default Replying to Topic 'wakeboard ?'

I'm going with an O'Brien Science 143.....it's got molded in fins with a channel design that's killer
    Learn all you can today. Tomorrow you may need to know it!
    2004 Moomba Outback. Tower Speakers, amp, ballast, ssrr ... she's a cutie!

We have the XLV and i just reciently bought a 136 hyperlite premier, rides great, im sure you will love it!

I have ridden Parks boards for the past 2 seasons,as I am a Hyperlite retailer. I will be riding this year's version once the snow disappears again. I retail a vast variety of different manufacturers boards. I find the Parks to be the most responsive and able board, that I consistently return to ride on each day. The DNA is nice, but do you require the reduced weight and added durability?

I'm leaning more towards the subject now after doing research on the parks. The parks seems to aggressive for me. Any one wridden the subject?

I am really happy with my new LiquidForce team edition!
    Bruce Fuerstenberg

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting...holy shit!...what a ride!

this is just my personal opinion take it for what its worth, but my advice to you is not to get a liquid force. My friends uncle broke two boards in 2 years and I broke one in the first year. I ride the cwb pure and that is a totally awesome board, great pop and soft landings, you got to try it.

Well......I missed my opportunity at getting a Science......but, I did get an excellent deal on a LF Evo w/ Element Bindings......sweet looking board, sweet set up.........can't wait to get out on it.
    Learn all you can today. Tomorrow you may need to know it!
    2004 Moomba Outback. Tower Speakers, amp, ballast, ssrr ... she's a cutie!