Hybrid View

Default Accessory Switch Light Not Working?

Has anyone had one of these burn out? I've been jacking around with the accessory lighting, so its possible I could have done something to "kill" it, but the switch its self still works, just not the light.

I've checked all the fuzes and wiring, and everything looks good, just kind of weird that its the only one that died...

Am I crazy?
    2013 Outback V

Crazy-well possible.

Could it be the little bulb inside the switch-try swapping switch's and see what happens
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

I didn't realize there was a bulb inside the switch, I figured it was an LED, which is why I thought it odd that it would burn out after just a few years.
    2013 Outback V

Ian, thinking aloud that its a bulb-I very well could be wrong and your right about a led.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Had bulb blow out on a switch in bass boat.. i dont tbink u can replace the bulb.. i bought a new switch..

I figured that would be the case - I was more curious if there was something I was missing, or if I just need to go buy a switch, lol.
    2013 Outback V