Thumbs up Water ski & Wakeboarding

Water skied and wakeboarded all 3 days this last weekend. I am liken to be wore out. Made up for the axle I had to replace. Water is just about warm enough to not wear a wet suit. Hope everyone else is getting out there as well. Hope to be out next weekend again.

I'm back from a week in NC spent out on the lake every day except Friday and it was AWESOME. Getting back in shape. Great start to the first full season with the boat.

I was stuck in a wedding all weekend in Dallas and was unable to make it out. My girl and I did manage to escape to go down to the local lake and hang out by the water. We saw a nice MB tomcat and a tige on the dock.

We also met a nice couple who are very avid wakeboarders from Tulsa, OK. We already started planning a trip
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

I'm already rested up now and ready to go but got to work all week. Wind blowing bad today and bad storms tomorrow. Hope they don't hit us. Should be nice Saturday and will be out. Its hard for me to go down to some lake to look with no boat. That about kills me.