Default Need dimensions of drivers foot well area on xlv

Came across a good deal on a custom box for the sub I have. Problem is that my boat is at the shop and need to make sure it will fit under the drivers area. I have an 07 xlv and need to know the width, depth to back of foot well and hight to bottom of dash.

Also does anyone know if the foot well can be cut out if needed.

Thanks

It can be cut, that's where my custom sealed enclosure is. I can't give you full measurements due to my box is already installed. I could only give you height and width

What would the height and width be?

Speaking of which, a little different, but Im looking for a box for that area on an Outback (0. The sub I have is the kicker km10... anyone got a box they want to sell? I know Exile or Earmark has a box.. but my budget for a box is $100 or less. I have the sub in the facory box for the km10 kicker speaker under the observers seat. Nice place for concealment, horrible place for sound quallity.
    08 Outback. Private Lake Owner.

Quote Originally Posted by usaski1 View Post
    Speaking of which, a little different, but Im looking for a box for that area on an Outback (0. The sub I have is the kicker km10... anyone got a box they want to sell? I know Exile or Earmark has a box.. but my budget for a box is $100 or less. I have the sub in the facory box for the km10 kicker speaker under the observers seat. Nice place for concealment, horrible place for sound quallity.
    To side track the thread alittle, a plain box should be easily under $100. I only built mine because I had time and the wood. Check this link, about the same dimensions as my box I built, if square is okay with you. (note-I have not done any business with this company)
    http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_...re-10SQTC.html

Although it isn't specifically waterproof, it could be okay depending on where you put it. Not that expensive either to give it a try. Or you could buy it and then waterproof it with resin, by taking the carpet off. Then recarpet if you want. Just some options to get you under your budget.
    2003 Outback, Assault EFI, (6) Polk Audio DB651s, JL Audio M6600 amp, JL Audio M1700 amp, JL Audio 10w6v2 subwoofer

Check these guys out too. They have all kinds of stuff:

http://www.provantage.com/scosche-se10r~ASCSH01L.htm
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!