Default Tower Speaker Wire from Tower to Boat??

Is there another way to bring the wires in from our XLV tower other than this? This is how the install company does their wires... not sure if I like it... Is there a cleaner way?? If so, is it a possibility to get some photos?? This photo is on the outside of the boat looking back on the drivers side....

Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images

What year is the boat? Factory tower? Get under the dash area and look to see if you already have a hole through the deck into the tower, it would be the front feet. If not then you either drill up through the bottom of the deck into the tower from below or do as they've done. Either way you do it you'll also have to jump the knuckle where the tower folds on the front arms as well.
    2007 Mobius LSV

2008 XLV with stock tower. Jumping the wire to ensure the tower folds down should be a simple out/in with enough wire to ensure the tower folds... Going into the boat after the jump is my main concern... I will look to see if there is a hole there already... If so, we will use it... Any other thoughts are appreciated....

Thanks...

Trevor look at my Profile pics and under Fierah upgrades i have 5 pics that show how to and where to drill to install the wires. Or email me, its in my sig and i can send you full size pics and answer any questions you got.

Mike
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

I used a piece of sprinkler tube from Home Depot for the jumper. It takes two people to do this. I would remove the two allen heads off the arm to the base. Remove the mounting screws from the base. There should be a hole at the bottom of the base and a hole in the boat. I had to enlarge the hole in the boat to fit the 4 speaker wires. Make sure you have a towel or something the rest the tower leg on it. I did this to both sides. One side for the speaker wires and the other side for the LED lights.
    Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings
    Live life to the extreme and no less!!

Trevor,

As indicated by the other responses, on the lsv and the xlv towers, the wires can enter the boat thru the front tower leg. The set up in your pic is only necessary on the smaller moombas that employ a different tower design.

Al
    Al

2006 Mobius LSV

Thanks everyone... Looks like it should not be an issue, other than trying to feed the wires from the rear bracket to the front bracket....

I will hopefully post some pictures when its all done...

Trevor tried to email you a response about your last email but it said your personal email box is full.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Just cleaned out my mail box....

Quote Originally Posted by mmandley View Post
    Trevor tried to email you a response about your last email but it said your personal email box is full.