Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I think I'd do a COD with something like that.

PWI as usual...

Default z5 cargo rack for sale

Quote Originally Posted by jmeacham View Post
    I just emailed my local Moomba Dealer for a quote on a Z5 cargo rack bimini for our 07 Moomba OBV.

Are you sitting down?

$3k + tax and freight???

Anyone else upgrade to the Z5 on their Moomba OBV?

Jeff
    I know it has been a while since you posted this but I have a Z5 cargo rack for sale you can view it on ebay item # 190585103992 bid min is $1500 would save you a bunch of money. It came on my Supra 242 and fits the progressive racks so should work on your boat.

check first with the guys who build the Z5, it may not fit a Moomba tower due to width. I know a XLV wont fit a LSV
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Thanks for trying to help a fellow SC owner out, but the Z5, no matter what model it is, will not fit on an OBV.
    Last edited by wolfeman131; 10-07-2011 at 09:50 AM.

I am pretty sure it was a 1500 dollar option on our boat in 2008. Even then that is pricey, there is not that much material there! 3k hummmm.......if you could sell one at that price then I need to get our machine shop and welder here to change directions.
    As as far as installing it, it is easy just a few clamps on the tower, I can't image someone charging more than an hours worth of labor, 2 at Max if the tech is slow.
    It is by far the BEST option we ordered on our boat!

Quote Originally Posted by wolfeman131 View Post
    Thanks for trying to help a fellow SC owner out, but the Z5, no matter what model it is, will not fit on an OBV.
    no way no how will it fir that tower.
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

I hear you I had no idea they charged so much for these Racks until I called the Dealer to get a quote on one so that I would know the selling price. I know people who have the Z5 racks love them, we just do not need it since we come and go from boat house when at the lake and just pick things up as we need them.

Someone could save a HUGE amount of money on mine if it fits. 025.jpg I posted the exact dimension earlier but they are 6' tall, 6' 6" at widest point, 6' wide at top pins, 5' 4" wide at bottom pins. Top and bottom pins are 2' appart. Hope this helps.

Hi Newty,
    I just started came back to the site to see if there is still any interest in the Z-5 cargo rack. I have had it hanging in my garage all winter and going to try and sell again as the season is quickly approaching. No games or gimics. It came on my 2011 Supra Launch and I do not want it. I like to be out in the sun when on my boat and we store everything at our dock.

I sent Newty a response as well but wanted to make sure you guys understand this is no scam. I bought my 2011 Supra Launch late in the season last year and the Z-5 cargo rack came with it. I do not need the rack as I like to be in the sun when on the lake and we store all our gear at our boat house.

I will be looking to sell it again this spring if you know of anyone interested. It has been stored in my garage all winter.

Just be patient, it'll sell for $1500. Have you seen what other model Moombas this will fit? I know my Z5 for my 23' XLV actually came off a 21' or 22'Supra Worlds Edition boat.